HOW TO ATTEND A 'video call' video consultation
- IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A VIDEO CONSULTATION
You will get a text message when your consultation is ready to start. When you get the the text message, please click 'Video Call Setup' to get to the online waiting room for your 'Video Call' video consultation
- INFORMATION ABOUT ATTENDING A VIDEO CONSULTATION
Click 'Video Call Setup' to get to the online waiting room for your 'Video Call' video consultation
Click 'Run a Test Call' to do the 'Test Call', to check that your equipment and settings are correctly configured for 'Video Call'. This is optional
If you are not familiar with 'Video Call', please watch this video: 'How to attend a 'Video Call'' (YouTube). The video runs for 3 minutes.
- MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ATTENDING A VIDEO CONSULTATION
INFORMATION LEAFLET: 'How to use 'Video Call''
TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE FOR 'Video Call'
- For detailed instructions on how to attend a 'Video Call' video consultation
For detailed instructions on how to attend a 'Video Call' video consultation, and for information about pre-consultation, in-consultation, and post-consultation procedures
- Any questions or any problems?
If there are any problems with setting up or using 'Video Call', please phone the Elwood Family Clinic, (03) 9531 6766.